This post has already been read 14 times!
In fact, complementing and congratulating others is not only a good manner, it is a booster tonic for others to think positively, to develop themselves, or to mould once act or behaviour and to achieve their aim or goal.
Complimenting and Congratulating – Useful Phrases
To encourage or to appreciate one’s act, use the following phrase.
- What a nice……!
- What a smart…….!
- What a wonderful……!
- What a beautiful……!
- What a lovely……!
- That is/was a nice/smart/wonderful/beautiful/lovely…..
- You look really smart/gorgeous/great/wonderful
- It was nice/great to hear that…….
- My hearty congratulation ….
- My hearty felicitations.
- I congratulate you.
- I am very proud of you.
- Heartful of wishes.
- My best wishes.
- You have done a wonderful job.
Use the above phrases to complement others. Practise them by framing sentences and try to use them in your daily conversation.Follow me in social medias