This post has already been read 88 times!
Practicing tongue twisters is one of the best ways to shape your pronunciation. It helps in English Learning process. Here are some English tongue twisters to practice.
Some English Tongue Twisters for Practice
- While we were walking we were watching window washer’s washing Washington’s window with warm water.
- She sells sea shells on the sea shore.
Does she sell sea shells on the sea shore?
If she sells sea shells on the sea shore,
Where are the sea shells she sells on the sea shore?
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickle pepper
A peck of pickle pepper Peter Piper picked
If Peter Piper picked a pick of pickle pepper
Where’s the peck of pickle pepper Peter Piper picked?
- Betty bought some butter.
The butter was so bitter.
So Betty bought some better butter to make the bitter butter better.
- Can you can a can as a Canon cans a can?
- Plum-bun, cream-bun, bun without plum.
- Half a cup of coffee in a proper copper coffee pot.
Practice these tongue twisters many times until you read them without any mistake. In this way your English pronunciation skill will increase. Hope these English tongue twisters helped you.